Terms & Conditions
NB: Payment of a Deposit or any amount towards a Tour is a confirmation that you have Read, Understood and Accepted the below Terms and Conditions.
- All bookings are accepted on the specific condition that Destination Africa dmc Ltd. and/ or other subsidiaries, affiliated companies, independent suppliers who are not affiliates with Destination Africa Ltd. in any way, act only as booking agents for the owners, outfitters, operations and contractors in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, sightseeing, tours and transport whether by aircraft, rail road, motor coach, ship, boat or any other means.
- All tickets, exchange orders or vouchers issued by those described above are subject to any and all terms and conditions under which such means of transportation, accommodation or other services are offered or provided, issuance and acceptance of covering vouchers, and tickets shall be deemed to be consent to the further condition that neither Destination Africa Ltd., nor their subsidiaries, independent suppliers, etc., here or abroad shall become liable or responsible in any way in connection with such means of transportation, accommodation or other services or for any person or property howsoever caused or arising from any delays in transportation or consequences, therefore.
- All scheduled airline flights are occasionally subject to overbooking or cancellation. If this occurs, Destination Africa Ltd., and/or its correspondent companies will do all in their power to assist clients in boarding flights or finding alternative arrangements. It must be stressed that this is done as a courtesy to clients and Destination Africa Ltd., cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for the additional costs thus incurred.
- At some of the places you will visit on your tour, optional activities furnished by other independent suppliers who are not affiliated with Destination Africa Ltd.., in any way will be available. Some of these activities carry with them various inherent risks, including that of attack by wild animals, which can cause serious personal injury.
These 2 activities include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Walking safaris.
- Horseback safaris.
- Camel Safaris.
- Hot air balloon trips.
- Airplane and Helicopter flights.
- Train journeys.
- Any form of ship or boat travel.
- Gorilla & Chimps trekking.
- Elephant activities.
You should be aware that, although precautions are taken by the suppliers to guard against such dangers, YOUR SAFETY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. Should you elect to participate in such activities while you are on tour, you are, of course, free to do so. However you must understand that such participation will be at your own risk, and that DESTINATION AFRICA DMC LTD. CAN ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SAFETY. This includes any acts of war or acts of God (i.e. Floods, Earthquakes, Fire,etc)
- Destination Africa Ltd., their representatives reserve the right to withdraw such a tour or any part of it to make such alterations in the itinerary as to them seem necessary or desirable, to refuse to accept or retain as a member of the tour any person at any time, and to pass on to tour members any expenditure occasioned by delays or events beyond their control. In case of any appreciable variable in cost in these, the right is reserved to make such adjustments to rate as necessary.
- We suggest all clients take out adequate travel and medical insurance, as Destination Africa Ltd will not be responsible for any accidents or mishaps that may occur
A deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 90 days before commencement of the arrangements. If the reservation is made within 90 days of departure the whole amount must be made at the time of confirmation.
High End Deluxe & Exclusive Boutique Properties
Full & Non-Refundable payments are required and at the time of confirmation. You will be notified of such properties at the booking /quotation stage.
Cancellation Policy & Subject to Change (Applicable to Standard Properties)
Cancellation received within:
- 90 – 60 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 25% of the tour cost.
- 60 – 35 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the tour cost.
- 35 – 20 days prior to departure will be subject to cancellation charge of 75% of the tour cost.
- Cancellations received within 20 days of departure will be subject to forfeiture of the entire tour cost.